The Camden County Improvement Authority is an independent, public agency created by the Camden County Board of Freeholders to provide low cost financing, economic development and project development services for local units, community organizations, and not-for-profit entities to foster economic, employment, redevelopment and affordable housing development projects that improve the quality of life for the residents of Camden County and other eligible areas of the State of New Jersey.
The Authority has successfully partnered with various clients ranging from higher education institutions, large health care providers to not-for profits seeking various resources to facilitate their move or expansion within Camden County. In addition, the Authority has assisted numerous municipalities with financing capital Improvement projects and vehicle purchases through CCIA’s pooled financing program.
As the Authority continues to assist in improving the quality of life for Camden County residents, we are working diligently to expand our role in the renewable and energy savings sectors. The cost of these “green” projects will be offset by revenue derived from operational savings created by energy efficiencies through the capitalization of improvements to pay annual debt service obligations.
- In Camden, partnership puts more inspectors on streets - Courier Post
- At Camden's Subaru site, plans for a city within a city - Philadelphia Inquirer
- Brisk Economic Outlook for Camden City, County in 2017, but Statewide Picture Blurrier - NJ Pen
- Holtec to begin move to Camden next month - Courier Post
- Sneak peek: Check out Holtec's new Camden campus as it nears completion - Philadelphia Business Journal
- South Phila., Camden projects break ground, bring hope of transformation - Philadelphia Business Journal